Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

The Blacklist: Another Thriller I’m Obsessed With

I usually find different kinds of series, and kind of get obsessed with watching as much as possible.

Like some of my other series, I got started on this one by finding a video on YouTube. I was just surfing, looking for something interesting, and possible romantic, when I found this one video. The characters looked interesting, so I looked up the trailer for The Blacklist, and it seemed a little promising.

I saw the premiere promos before, and I thought it might be twisted, so I didn't start watching at first. Now, I started watching on Netflix, just to test the waters, and I became hooked. The beginning was awesome, and the longer I watched, the further down the rabbit hole I went.

Starting with the pilot episode, Raymonde Reddington heads to the FBI, to “surrender” to them, when in truth he offers an incomparable deal, starting with the name of a notorious criminal, who was believed dead. The one caveat, Reddington will only speak to Elizabeth Keen. A new agent, and profiler, Keen gets yanked out of her world, and into one manipulated by this man, and his Blacklist.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo