Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

A New Book Turned Into Movie

I love sharing my interest in books that have been turned into streaming series.

This amazing new story has become a Netflix series. It looked amazing, and the song in the trailer was awesome, so I looked into both. The story in the book is slightly different than the series, and the song is “Fall with You” by Emma McGarth.


I was able to find the eBook version of the original story and seems to be a little different than the Netflix series. When I first read it, I was a little disappointed with the ending because it felt so unended. Maybe I'm just so spoiled on happy endings. 

I enjoyed watching the Netflix version, it was amazing, and the actors were amazing. I managed to find an interview with some of the main characters, and I'm going to post it here.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo