Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

Clothing and Fashions Inspired By the Ages

Two of my favorite things, clothes, and history, are combined when shopping at vintage places, or even inexpensive places, like Goodwill. People give up old clothes, and you never know when you'll find something worthwhile.

A while back, my sister took my mom, and me shopping for some clothes. I was inspired to try and find jeans, something between “borrowed jeans” of the 1940s, and the wide legs, that made a comeback in the 1990’s. I was going for loose, but fitting, and comfortable, retro style.

In the end, I was able to finally find some awesome options, with some help from my sister, although she does like to take charge, and I mean complete control. But I ended up with awesome stuff, including some amazing shoes, so it wasn’t terrible, although I need to be able to cut myself off more times.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo