Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

All That’s Happened This Past Year and Going Foward

I loving sharing my interests and experiences.

Again, I’ve neglected my writing for my blog, but I’m back at it starting right now. So, here’s some of the stuff that’s been going on with me since I last posted. We’ve cleaned and worked on the house, I’ve been taking the bus around town more, our new church is finished enough for us to attend worship there, and we have a brand-new member of our family.

So, this fall brings a lot of changes. As the weather turns from warm and sunny, then to cloudy, windy, and rainstorms, so a lot has been going on around me, and my community. For starters, my mom's car broke down, so I've been taking the public bus a few times, and although it can be a rough ride at times, it's provided me with some insight, and some independence of my own. I've gotten to Walmart on my own, so I can a bill, which for someone with autism, is a big, personal deal. I've also made it to the bank and have been to walk around downtown to see a lot of things, I usually can't when driving, so that is an interesting bonus. I've also been able to go to the library more, which I've enjoyed.

Next, is something even more awesome. Our church community bought an old newspaper building, and has been converting it, which is so amazing to me! So now, we have a place we own, and have made it our own. We had a potluck awhile back, and recently we've been to attend Sunday worship and sermon there on a regular basis. And soon we'll be having another potluck there, which is incredible.

And here is the most recent and sweetest news, we got ourselves a new kitty cat! We're not totally sure yet if it's a boy, or a girl, because she's only a few months old, but we've named her Dulce, because 1, she's the caramel orange, and cream white color, and 2, she's a sweetheart. She's made our lives richer, and we already love her so much. On top of everything else, she's learning to hunt mice, and they haven't been bugging us lately.

That's about everything right now, but I intend to start doing some more research, and history projects based on where we live right now, in Iowa. There is so much interesting local history around us, so now I can ride on my own. I'm going to try and learn more, and report back. Please subscribe, and come to read more, and also try and support on Ko-fi.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo