Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

Events Leading Through January and February 2024

These are some of the awesome moments that I like to share my experiences.

I have a really bad habit with not writing in the winter, usually due to hibernating, and becoming a hermit, but I’m trying to be better on that front. 2023 has come and gone and going into 2024 has been a challenge for a lot of reasons. The first of the year, we got hit with snow and rain, and it was like we were stuck inside for the whole month. However, in that time, I have been getting inspired again, so let me begin.

Around February, there was enough decent weather for me to go out, and get some important errands done. The piles of snow are still about but were starting to melt. Downtown Burlington is full of hearts, and good stuff to see and do before catching the bus home.

I also got some serious house cleaning done. Things have been starting to look up, so I’ve just been keeping at it. Our cat, Dulce, hasn’t made it easy, but we’re working on getting around him. I’ve found some order in my room, including my futon that I bought.

I thought of some great series for my edited videos. Comichorde is what I label several of the series of videos I edit, the series, and seasons based on comics, like the DC comic, including The Sandman, and now, The Dead Boy Detectives. And these are just some of the projects I’ve gotten started.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo