Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

Just Another Crazy, Yet Awesome, Moment

These are some of the awesome moments that I like to share my experiences.

A couple of days ago, I had an interested moment when I was about to come home after doing some errands. I was heading back to the bus depot, but I decided to get something cold to drink on the walk there. I ended up getting a large milkshake from my favorite spot, Beancounter. I didn't think I was going to make it there without finishing my Oreo Milkshake, so I ended up taking a different route, enjoying the day.


I didn't quite make it to the Port of Burlington, because I was running out of time, but I enjoyed walking near the river, and enjoying the cool air. As I walked back to catch my bus, I made plans to try and actually head to the port next time I got the chance, and I plan to make it next time.


0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo