Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

Original Reading Material: When Calls the Heart


I have been inspired to challenge myself to do some actual reading. I watched the pilot movie, When Calls the Heart, with Poppy Drayton, and Daniel Sherman, two of my favorite actors, and I wanted to see if the original story matched with the movie, and tv series.

I started reading the actual book, not just an epub file on my phone, but an actual paper bound book from the library. It was hard to get into the story, partly because the names get mixed up in my head. Elizabeth was the name of the protagonist in both the series, and the movie, as well as her aunt. In the show, Julie was her youngest sister, and she had an elder sister too. So, in the first book series, they are talking about the aunt, I think. So confusing.

The story starts out with Elizabeth talking about her family and giving kind of a run down about them all. It’s interesting the different types of writing styles. I’ve always wanted to work on my own stories and put them out there. Reading has always been both enjoyable, and a learning tool for me, in so many ways. This experience will hopefully help me again.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo