Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

Summer 2019 Outline

The summer is awesome each each year because I can do so much more.
There’s a lot to catch up on, starting with some new series. Here are some things that I’ve accomplished. Lately, I've been discovering more recent series, but also rediscovering older shows as well. Not to mention, getting hooked some classics soap operas.
I’ve been focusing mostly on mysteries, supernatural, and sci-fi series recently. A couple season finales in the summer, like all the NCIS: New Orleans, and Los Angeles, not to mention Magnum P.I., MacGyver, and Hawaii Five-O. All these shows left us hanging, we get where they left us, yet we want to know what’s going to happen after that. 
Descendants 3 is coming August 2, and I’m so excited. I have a feeling the true villain isn’t going to be anyone on the Isle of the Lost this time. I could be wrong, but it might just be someone who thinks they should be the hero. From what I’ve seen in videos on YouTube, and reading the books, there are some crazy clues to pick up on. But I’m also sad, now Cameron Boyce who played Carlos, son of Cruella de Vil, and a terrific actor, singer and dancer, has gone, and now, who knows what will happen next in this story.
On top of all that, I’ve found some awesome YouTube channels, and videos, that I’ve learned a lot about junk journals, some projects I’ve been hoping to get going on. I’ve also been updating my social accounts to share my interests, as well as my experiences. 
0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo