Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

Inspirational Outline for 2020


This year is about half gone, and there's a lot going on that I want to write about, and share. From some of the more intense, yet familiar, events on our favorite serial dramas, like soap operas, to the classes I'm working on with my library for the junk journal community.
I'm so excited, to be starting the junk journal tutorials, and classes at our public library, here in Burlington, Iowa. One of the librarians, and a friend of mine, have already posted the event on Facebook, with a registration form separately.
A lot of what I've been watching is based on comics, starting with Agents of SHIELD, and CW's Arrow and others, along with some non-superhero ones, like Riverdale, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Now there are more coming, one's I didn't know about until just recently that seem interesting. I can't wait to watch, write, and chronicle all the interesting things coming this year.
0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo