Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

On the Way to Tennessee


We stopped usually only for gas, coffee, and bathroom breaks. One of our first coffee stops on the road, was in City of Lake of St. Louis. One person held the door for me, before I got there, which I thought was nice of her. Inside was pleasant, with wide space to walk around. The baristas were friendly, and the counter was low enough for me to see almost everything they did to make the coffees. There was also this cool cup from a series at series, with images depicted Missouri. 
We also made a made a stop in a place called Shiloh, Illinois. The named reminded me of the character on General Hospital, although it probably got it’s name for a battle in the Civil War. We only stopped for a while, but we were grateful, and on we went.
0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo