Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

People Need to Be Looking Back

Different kinds of people with different perspectives is awesome.

Plans for the spring include working on my videos, starting my podcast I keep talking about, and try to ride my back again. I would like to be more active since I received my Fitbit Tracker, and live healthier after all we’ve been through.

I’ve been enjoying a lot more anime, and going back to some of my favorites lately, which has also sparked by interest in the Japanese culture again. I’ve also been looking at other cultures as well, French, and Italian, and I’ve been really interested in a lot of the different foods. The cultures of the other countries like Japan have fascinated be over many years, and I would like to apply some of that into my life.

Lately, a lot more shows have been back in the swing, and even some awesome new movies like Disney’s Raya. It’s made for some awesome watch time. I’ve even found some new anime, like the continuation of Inuyasha, which is all about his and his brother’s, Sesshōmaru, daughters, Yashahime. On some of the social media, there’s been a bit of negative feedback, though, about Charmed and GH too. Everyone is continually criticizing about something, when they need to stop, and wait for the good stuff. Particularly on soaps, and drama series, they like to wait until the middle, or right around the seasons middle, or end for things to get really good.

In about a year since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, things have changed, and nothing feels quite normal, or how it used to be, but maybe that’s a good thing. It gives a chance for all of us to do better. We’ll see what happens during and after the summer.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo