Responsive Ad Slot

Slider

One More Road Trip Turned Upside Down

There are times when misfortune can turn a bad moment into an adventure of a different kind.
My last road trip was a crazy road trip/adventure. We packed up and headed to Columbia, Missouri, and the car drive was pretty nice, with fresh hot Starbucks, and open roads, filled with beautiful scenery.

We got started around seven in the morning by getting the essentials first: gas, breakfast burritos, and did I mention Starbucks coffee; and then we started driving till we go to US-24 Hannibal, Missouri. After that it was smooth sailing for a good long while, here was a lot of hill valley, lots of little farms, some goats, and lot of black cows, probably of the Angus variety.

We stopped at this gas station in the town, and I spotted on of my favorite ice cream bars, along with some awesome Pepsi and Coca Cola soda options. After refueling, we hit the road again. We drove further south through Stoutsville, MO. While going through Paris, Missouri, we saw the public library, which was a beautiful building. We finally got to Columbia, but there was a little mix up with were we need to go, but did find other places we needed to be, and wanted to go. The area was a little confusing, being an industrial area, but it was still pretty nice. 

I got go by Best Buy, and as I was looking for a charging cord for my mom, I was able to look around a little, and I got a question I've had for a while answered. I've been thinking about getting a camera for my blog, and other projects in the future, and I'd believe it will be a Sony Alpha, probably the Sony A6400, or better.

Before we started on the way back home, we were able to get another Starbucks coffee, and gas for the car. It was a little easier going home, and we still saw some pretty scenery. When we got closer to home, it was such a relief to recognize the landmarks, and places. So, now that it's over, it'll be interesting to see where we can drive too next.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

blogger
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo